Kate’s 2017 exhibition ‘Cold Skies & Old Stones’ will be in the Chantry House Gallery, Ripley, North Yorkshire from 20th May until 12th August.
Lost Houses of the South Pennines
Kate’s Lost Houses of the South Pennines exhibition is still available to see until 23rd April 2017 at Cliffe Castle in Keighley.
Other Regular stockists of Kate’s Prints, Cards and Lanterns
- Heart Gallery, Market Street, Hebden Bridge.
- Chantry House Gallery, Ripley, North Yorkshire
- Hawksbys, Main Street, Haworth.
- Harrison Lord Gallery, Bradford Rd, Brighouse
- Old Chapel Gallery, Pembridge, Herefordshire
- Art in the Mill, Knaresborough, North Yorkshire
- Dean Clough, Prints available in the Design Shop
- Gallery 339, Halifax
Exhibitions to Date
- Lost Houses of the South Pennines. From Saturday January 23rd – April 9th 2016 at Bankfield Museum, Halifax
- Heart Gallery, Water & Light – (Solo exhibition) March 2015
- Art in the Priory, Nr Wetherby, North Yorkshire. (Group Exhibition) January 2014
- Chantry House Gallery. Hidden Places, Open Spaces – (solo exhibition) October 2013
- Heart Gallery, Tall Trees and Warm Stone – (Solo exhibition) March 2013
- Dean Clough, Halifax (solo exhibition) 2012
- Calder Gallery. Hebden Bridge. (Solo exhibitions)
- Harrison Lord Gallery. Brighouse (Solo exhibitions)
- Saltaire Arts Trail, (Group Exhibition)
- Old Chapel Gallery, Pembridge. (Group exhibition)
- Art in the Mill, Knareborough (Group Exhibition)
- Curve Gallery, Abbeydale Rd, Sheffield.
- S10 Gallery, Broomhill, Sheffield.
- Bessemer, Winter Gardens, Sheffield.
- Great Sheffield Art Show, The Octagon, Sheffield.
- Art in the Gardens, Botanical Gardens, Sheffield