Kate’s 2017 exhibition ‘Cold Skies & Old Stones’ has now finished its run at Chantry House Gallery, Ripley, North Yorkshire. Paintings from this collection can be seen in her portfolio.
Lost Houses of the South Pennines
Kate’s Lost Houses of the South Pennines exhibition has now ended its run at Cliffe Castle in Keighley. Her book containing reproductions of the paintings, the histories, stories and photographs of the houses is still available to buy.
Other Regular stockists of Kate’s Prints, Cards and Lanterns
- Heart Gallery, Market Street, Hebden Bridge
- The Yorkshire Gallery, The Piece Hall, Halifax
- Chantry House Gallery, Ripley, North Yorkshire
- Hawksbys, Main Street, Haworth.
- Harrison Lord Gallery, Bradford Rd, Brighouse
- Old Chapel Gallery, Pembridge, Herefordshire
- Art in the Mill, Knaresborough, North Yorkshire
- Dean Clough, Prints available in the Design Shop
- Gallery 339, Halifax
Exhibitions to Date
- Chantry House Gallery, Big Skies & Old Stones – (Solo exhibition) Summer 2017
- Lost Houses of the South Pennines – Bankfield Museum, Halifax, Hebden Bridge Town Hall and Cliffe Castle, Keighley.
- Heart Gallery, Water & Light – (Solo exhibition) March 2015
- Art in the Priory, Nr Wetherby, North Yorkshire. (Group Exhibition) January 2014
- Chantry House Gallery. Hidden Places, Open Spaces – (solo exhibition) October 2013
- Heart Gallery, Tall Trees and Warm Stone – (Solo exhibition) March 2013
- Dean Clough, Halifax (solo exhibition) 2012
- Calder Gallery. Hebden Bridge. (Solo exhibitions)
- Harrison Lord Gallery. Brighouse (Solo exhibitions)
- Saltaire Arts Trail, (Group Exhibition)
- Old Chapel Gallery, Pembridge. (Group exhibition)
- Art in the Mill, Knareborough (Group Exhibition)
- Curve Gallery, Abbeydale Rd, Sheffield.
- S10 Gallery, Broomhill, Sheffield.
- Bessemer, Winter Gardens, Sheffield.
- Great Sheffield Art Show, The Octagon, Sheffield.
- Art in the Gardens, Botanical Gardens, Sheffield